Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hey Hey Hey!




Been living the life this summer and getting into swimming and biking and running of course. My body loves not feeling so beat up since my running mileage has decreased. However, my fitness level is still the same, so I think.

Still loving my new C-dale bike. I love it when I'm pressed for time and I can just go hammer some nice hill repeats on my bike and feel no residual aches and pains afterward. My longest swim is only 1.2 miles but I'm very happy with that especially since I have the ugliest and most inefficient swim stroke around. The only reason I can even swim that far is because of my fitness level. I'll keep working on it. At times I'll do a duathlon for my workout. The last one was a 15.6 mile ride in just over 50 minutes and a 5k run in just over 23 minutes. Burned a lot of calories and had some fun! Kendra and I are actually signed up for our first tri which happens Sept. 5th! We're excited and it is nothing major at all. It's a .6 mile swim, 15 mile ride and 5k run...or something like that.

We also bought a new to us boat so we've been spending some time on the water this summer.

Anyway, wish us luck on our first tri and I'll report back:)

In health!

No comments: