Thursday, August 9, 2007

Recovery day and little wakeboarding

I taught my SC class yesterday and my students were hilarious! They are such gamers. They told me that the results of last week's class left them sore for 3 days, I said me too! I can't lie. They are all progressing incredibly. With all the plyos we've done and core work, they have really come a long way in such a short amount of time. I also throw in resistance training on and off the stability ball for a change of pace. I received a great compliment yesterday. One of my students said that she just dropped in because she saw us running and skipping as part of our dynamic warm-up. She said "I had no idea what I was getting myself into. They say that you need to shock body by varying your workouts and my body is DEFINITELY SHOCKED!" I was all, "RIGHT ON!"

OK, I just got back from wakeboarding, and let's just say that no matter how in shape you think you are, nothing just gets your body ready for a complete smack down on the water! I am way sore...and tired, so I'm done. OUT!

1 comment:

GB said...

Hey Lee, it almost sounds like you're doing CrossFit type routines. It sounds so similar, even the dynamic warm up.