Monday, May 19, 2008

5k pics of my daughter!

I finally found her pics. Here she is on her way to a 25:14 finish (8:10 pace) in her first 5k!! YEAH!!

Oh, and I just had to share this pic of me and my honey. We'll celebrate our 14th anniversary this year:D Funny story, my wife ran a 5k loop the other day and she comes into the house after pushing her pace, she says, "Man, I was working hard. Too bad my 10-yr old would still kick my butt!" LOL. She is incredible, she was never a runner and 1.5 years ago she made a commitment to change it. Since then she has finished two halfs, and many local 5ks. She'll be gunning for her first marathon this December. I'm very proud of her!!


2 comments:

209Mike said...

What the hell? 25:14 for a 5k at 10 years old?

She's closing in on my PR already. I either better run another 5k or never do it again.

F. Lee said...

Your hilarious man! The crazy thing is that there was a 9yr old that came in sub-20. Flying!