Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm back!

After a long time away, I will start blogging again. First and foremost! Props go out to my sister http://www.sillylillie.blogspot.com/ for setting a new PR (3:17 and change) at the Boston Marathon. WAY TO GO!

I plan on keeping tabs on my fitness and running training as I get ready to run my 3rd CIM this December. It's been a few years since I last ran it, but I am looking forward to doing it again. I tend to get a little maniacal with my training so it will be fun to post my workouts and trade with others. My feeling is that you need to change your workouts in order for things to stay fresh and fun. Afterall, fitness should be a lifetime movement and it is definitely what keeps my family together and drives us (we're literally driving a lot because my oldest daughter is now playing club soccer, didn't realize how many miles we'd put on the sled:)). In health everyone!

1 comment:

GB said...

Welcome back to blog world! :)

Have you seen Bohi's blog? The link is 209Mike on my blog site. I'm sure he'd love to see a comment from you!